If you ask me what’s the one thing I swear by in skincare, I will shout out loud & say TONER!
Yes.. you heard it right. Ever since I have incorporated a toner in my skincare routine, I saw a noticeable change in my skin. Now that I acknowledged it, I can never let go of the benefits of toner and what it does to our skin.
However, if you still are unfamiliar with the concept of toning, then you are missing out on a lot. Toner is basically a water-based skin care product specially tailored to refresh, protect, and balance our skin after cleansing.
Benefits of Toner in our skincare Routine:
- First thing first, toning helps in balancing the skin’s natural pH level, which means it helps our skin to be less prone to oiliness, dryness, or any skin infection
- It also helps to calm down the skin after cleansing and prepare it for the next skincare step
- A good TONER can have a remarkable impact on the appearance of our skin and the tightness of any visible open pores
- Toners can be a best friend for oily skin people, as it helps to diminish open pore size, controls oils and effectively tighten all the cell gaps post-cleansing. Regular use of toner helps in the reduction of any build-up of impurities into the pores
- A small amount of toner is enough to provide deep purification, hydration, and protection for any types of skin
- Toning can be an integral part of your skincare regimen, as a matter of fact, it can easily be added to both your AM and PM routine
Having said all the benefits, the goodness of a toner often goes unacknowledged but nevertheless, it never fails to impress us too. So, if you select the right toner depending on your skin type, then you can get a powerhouse of problem-free skin. That is why; always do try to invest in that only one skincare item that actually matters and that is a well-formulated TONER.
I hope you enjoyed reading it. See you in my next post! Till then Take Care..